Watch: A Kit Kat Gets Surgically Implanted Inside a 3 Musketeers Bar
YouTube/The Food Surgeon
A new “medical” procedure, courtesy of YouTube’s Food Surgeon, combines two of the world’s most beloved chocolate bars, like a nesting doll of junk food.
The surgery, a “spinal Kit Kat implantation in a 3 Musketeers,” requires that the nougat be removed from the body of the larger chocolate bar so that the smaller bar can fit inside.
The end result, essentially a giant Kit Kat bar with some nougat on the perimeter, is technically not twice as bad for you as the chocolates combined because of the missing nougat. However, like a savory Turducken, this experience is not about cutting back. “Patient is really, really delicious,” reads a line of the operating surgeon’s “notes.”
For more food surgeries, you can check out the Food Surgeon’s Reese’s Peanut Butter-ectomy with Oreo cream, the strawberry seed extraction with Nutella augmentation, or the cookie reassignment surgery.
For a healthier alternative, watch this tiny robot stitch a peeled grape back together.
- Meghan Markle Says Her Favorite Avocado Dip is in This Charity Cookbook
- Trader Joe’s Is Now Selling Candy Corn-Flavored Popcorn
- 50 States: 50 Spots: These Are the Top Natural Wonder in Your State
- America’s Best Old-School Candy Shops
- Shake Shack Is Selling Chicken Nuggets, and We Can’t Wait to Try Them