Is Taco Bell's Happier Hour Really Better Than Sonic's Happy Hour?
We’ve already established that Taco Bell’s breakfast, with its selection of both healthy and unhealthy items, is far more satisfying than McDonald’s, which still rests its laurels on the Egg McMuffin. The Taco Bell Dollar Cravings Menu also has McDonald’s beat, and if McDonald’s had a Happy Hour, we bet Taco Bell would take the win on that as well. But how does it stack up to Sonic’s Happy Hour?
Between 2 and 4 p.m., most locations of Sonic offer half-price slushes and sodas, and let you add plenty of add-ins. As for Taco Bell, between 2 and 5 p.m., you can purchase a Mountain Dew Baja Blast Freeze, a Dr. Pepper Vanilla Float Freeze, a Starburst Strawberry Freeze, or any medium drink for a buck as part of their Happier Hour. So who wins? You decide!
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time