One of the hottest (and not just because of the spice) restaurants in Nashville, Chauhan Ale & Masala House, will be offering a special menu this weekend, Nov. 18 to 20, to celebrate its second anniversary.
The special menu consists of “duos” available in addition to the regular dinner menu. Chef Maneet Chauhan has worked to pair two dishes for each course. For example, an Indian surf-and-turf pairs a scallop vegetable curry with a buttery short rib. Call the restaurant at (625) 242-8426 to book your reservation or for more information on the appetizer and dessert pairings.
Chauhan isn’t just a chef these days; she’s a little bit of everything: an award-winning cookbook author, television personality, philanthropist, restaurateur, and currently a judge on Food Network’s Chopped.
Keep an eye out for Chauhan’s two new restaurant concepts coming to Nashville in the next few months: The Mockingbird, focused on global cuisine, and Tánsuŏ, serving regional Chinese.
- Meghan Markle Says Her Favorite Avocado Dip is in This Charity Cookbook
- Trader Joe’s Is Now Selling Candy Corn-Flavored Popcorn
- 50 States: 50 Spots: These Are the Top Natural Wonder in Your State
- America’s Best Old-School Candy Shops
- Shake Shack Is Selling Chicken Nuggets, and We Can’t Wait to Try Them