Easy Stuffed Peppers Recipe
Stuffed peppers are a great way to eat more vegetables. Whether you like them filled with ground meat and spices, stuffed with wholesome whole grains, or topped with bread crumbs and cheese and baked until the tops are golden brown and crispy, stuffed peppers always end up being delicious.
And, stuffed peppers aren't difficult to make. After you hollow out the peppers, simply stuff them with your favorite filling and bake them in the oven with some liquid (whether it's stock, broth, or sauce). If you like a crunchy topping, you can add cheese or bread crumbs and heat them under the broiler for a few minutes when they're just about done cooking.
There are lots of delicious recipes for stuffed peppers but if you're looking for a super easy stuffed peppers recipe, try this one. You can easily substitute ground turkey for the ground beef and brown rice for the orzo if you prefer.
Kristie Collado if The Daily Meal's Cook Editor. Follow her on Twitter @KColladoCook.
- Meghan Markle Says Her Favorite Avocado Dip is in This Charity Cookbook
- Trader Joe’s Is Now Selling Candy Corn-Flavored Popcorn
- 50 States: 50 Spots: These Are the Top Natural Wonder in Your State
- America’s Best Old-School Candy Shops
- Shake Shack Is Selling Chicken Nuggets, and We Can’t Wait to Try Them