Dunkin’ Donuts Pop-Tarts Are the Frankenbreakfast of the Future
According to Mashable, the new toaster pastries are the result of a collaboration between Dunkin’ Donuts and Kellogg’s Pop-Tarts, and the new Frosted Chocolate Mocha and Frosted Vanilla Latte Pop-Tarts are designed to taste like Dunkin’ Donuts coffee.
Unfortunately, they don’t actually have any caffeine in them, because that level of early-morning breakfast perfection is too good for this world. They will be full of sugar, though, so they’ll at least deliver an energy rush of some sort. Dunking them into a cup of actual coffee seems like the logical conclusion.
The Dunkin Donuts Pop-Tarts will be available in grocery stores across the U.S. starting this month and will sell for $2.59 a box. They’re just a limited-time offer, though, so they’ll only be around for a short time. They have a decent shelf life, though, so stockpiling them for the lean times would not be the worst idea a person has ever had.
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record