- 2/3 cup (100 grams) sesame seeds
- 2/3 cup (50 grams) coriander seeds
- 2 ½ tablespoons (15 grams) cumin seeds
- 2/3 cup (100 grams) blanched almonds
- Pinch of sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2/3 cup (150 milliliters) olive oil
Toast all the seeds and almonds together in a hot dry pan. Keep stirring until fragrant and leave to cool.
Once the seeds and almonds have cooled, grind them together with a good pinch of sea salt and freshly ground pepper.
Place the dukkah mix in a bowl and cover with the extra-virgin olive oil.