10 Hangover Cures So Strange They Just Might Work
You're not alone. Just think, there are some revelers in nearly every country around the globe commiserating together on Jan. 1.
So it should come as no surprise that many nations have their own unique concoctions to help ease the throbbing head and the queasy stomach after a night of too much drinking.
But if you think it's all a version of the greasy breakfast, think again. The world's got some shocking and downright repulsive ways to get rid of a hangover.
U.K-based graphic design agency NeoMam, has created infographics outlining the world's strangest hangover cures. They're pretty wacky, but they might just be strange enough to work.
If you're stomach's not already churning from the drink, cures like sparrow droppings in brandy and pickled sheep eyeballs in tomato juice, should do the trick.
From the U.S.
From New Zealand
From the Philippines
From the U.K.
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- Taste Test: Chick-fil-A vs. Sam’s Club Copycat Nuggets
- These Are the 40 Things Every Woman Over 40 Should Know About Her Health
- Kylie Jenner Just Had Cereal With Milk for the First Time
- Denny's New Mobile Relief Diner Is on Its Way to the Carolinas