Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• A look at how coffee is made in Colombia yields delicious (and beautiful) results. [Dear Coffee I Love You]
• Firestone brewmaster Stee Donahue is stepping down from his award-winning reign at Firestone Walker. [Better Beer Blog]
• Perfect for summer, a hint of lemon brings out the best acidity in these white wines. [Vinography]
• The Russian Standard Gold Vodka is made from the best Russian ingredients (and makes for some tasty cocktails). [Shake & Strain Cocktail Blog]
• The best of Chilean sauvignon blancs and chardonnays. [Terroirist]