Dining Blogs: Fusing Japanese and Chinese Cuisine and More Links
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• A tasteful presentation at a Japanese-Taiwanese fusion restaurant abroad. [KirbieCravings]
• Momofuku takes on street food, but at what cost for the customer? [The Price Hike]
• Speaking of which, here is the Lucky Peach issue four cover. [Momofuku Tumblr]
• Philly chef Marc Vetri rocks out with Phil Roy, playing some acoustic soul. [Snacky Tunes]
• A 75-year-old pizza joint in the Bay Area serves up classic margheritas and more. [Broccoli and Chocolate]