Dining Blogs: Chicago's Urbanbelly Beyond Noodles and More Links
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Chicago's Urbanbelly brings Asian strip-mall food to a singular location, full of kimchee, ramen, noodles, dumplings, and more (above, left). [Bakelist]
• Eater has uncovered a short horror film called Mission Chinese, filmed at Mission Chinese's San Francisco location. NSFW due to violence. [Eater]
• Girl Scout cookie candy bars are for real, and they sound amazing. [The Impulsive Buy]
• Comparing NoMad's $125 menu to Eleven Madison Park's $125 menu. NoMad's surprisingly not worth it. [The Price Hike]
• Need some roadtrip ideas this summer? Here's an impressive guide to all the food trips in New York, Philadelphia, Boston, and Chicago. [Flavorpill]