Delano Las Vegas to Open
The Las Vegas Strip will soon have a new all-suite hotel, the Delano Las Vegas. After completing a property redesign of THEhotel, Morgans Hotel Group, in partnership with MGM Resorts International, will unveil the property in 2013.
As Delano's second outpost in the United States, Delano Las Vegas will bring the shores of South Beach to the Las Vegas Strip. Delano Las Vegas will have two new restaurants, including a casual American bistro by Chef Brian Massie and a Japanese restaurant by celebrity Chef Akira Back.
Red Square, The Russian themed bar at THEhotel which features a frozen icebar, caviar selection and Russian-inspired cocktails, will also be revamped. A nightclub is also planned.
The Delano Las Vegas’ 1,100 all-suite accommodations will be redesigned as well as the public spaces and the spa.
Lauren Mack is the Travel Editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @lmack.
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time