Naples’ Da Michele Pizzeria Plans Outpost in London
Wikimedia/Leandro Neumann Ciuffo
According to Time Out London, Pizzeria da Michele will be opening a new outpost in Stoke Newington, in London, and while they haven’t actually opened their doors yet, their 5,000-pound pizza oven arrived last week, according to the restaurant’s Twitter account.
According to The Local Italy, Da Michele was opened in 1870 and the 80-seat restaurant is still operated by the same family. The London branch will be managed by the fifth generation.
In Naples Da Michele serves only Margherita and marinara pizzas, but the London branch will also offer two rotating special pizzas. Only Italian ingredients will be used.
The restaurant is expected to be open in November and will certainly be generating some very long queues when it does.
- 50 Best Sports Bars in America
- America's Best Inexpensive Steakhouses
- 25 Ways to Help You Stop Eating Sugar
- This Is the World’s First Flat Wine Bottle
- Etiquette Mistakes You Need to Stop Making by Age 30