Clever Shortcuts for Lasagna Slideshow
Use Frozen Ravioli Noodles
Prepared, frozen ravioli is the secret behind this shortcut. Rather than waiting for noodles to boil, you simply layer stuffed ravioli with all the usual lasagna fixings and you've got a meal ready in no time at all.
Get the recipe for Ravioli Lasagna.
Use Crescent Dough
Refrigerated dough takes the place of noodles in these fun-to-make and fun-to-eat Lasagna Pinwheel Bites.
Get the recipe for Lasagna Pinwheel Bites.
Make Lasagna Soup
Rather than making a whole pan of lasagna, why not take the seasonal shortcut and turn it into a soup? This simple recipe will surprise you at how much it tastes like lasagna, without all the work.
Get the recipe from A Farm Girl Dabbles.
Use a Skillet Instead of an Oven
Don't heat up that oven just yet. This shortcut calls for a skillet, and that's it! Try pulling together this delicious recipe on a weeknight or lazy weekend for the ultimate dinner.
Get the recipe from Generation Y Foodie.
More From Babble:
• 41 copycat recipes from your fave fast food joints
• 20 vegan recipes you can make in 20 minutes or less
• 5-ingredient soups you can whip up in a flash
• 8 homemade Girl Scout cookie recipes — Samoas, Thin Mints, and more
• 24 sinfully sweet dessert recipes in a jar