12 Barbecue Sides to Wow Your Guests at Your Summer Cookout
When it comes to planning a summer party menu, some things just come naturally. You’re going to serve cheeseburgers, hot dogs, maybe some ribs. You’ll have the beer flowing and sangria sitting in a pitcher. But there’s one other pesky thing to plan: the side dishes.
For the 12 Barbecue Sides to Wow Your Guests at Your Memorial Day Cookout Slideshow, click here.
Sure, you can just serve the same German potato salad or green salad, but nothing about those dishes really, truly pops. At the end of the day, you want your entire spread to be wow-worthy, not just your world-famous barbecue chicken.
To help you to become the star of your weekend barbecues, we reached out to our Culinary Content Network of food bloggers to see what their favorite barbecue sides happen to be. From a beer-and-bacon-soaked coleslaw that’s to die for to unique variations on classics like pasta salad and potato salad to an Instagram-worthy watermelon sashimi, these dishes may just outshine those burgers and hot dogs.
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time