- 1 Cup pine nuts
- 1 Cup pecan halves
- 1 Cup almonds
- 1 Cup macadamia nuts
- 1 Cup cashews
- 1 Tablespoon stevia sweetener
- 1 Teaspoon cinnamon, preferably organic
- 1/2 Teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, preferably organic
- 1/2 Teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon orange zest
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for serving
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Place all nuts on a cookie sheet and roast until fragrant, 8 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the stevia, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, chili powder, salt, pepper, and orange zest and mix well to combine. Remove the toasted nuts from the oven and transfer to a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and the spice mixture; gently toss to combine. Transfer the nuts to a serving dish. Serve warm.