Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 22 minutes
Total Time: 32 minutes
Servings: 24 bars
2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup softened butter
1 cup light brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
1 tablespoon vanilla
1 cup chocolate chips
3 cups kettle cooked potato chips
1. Preheat oven to 325ºF and grease a 9″ x 13″ baking dish.
2. Mix flour, soda and salt together in medium bowl.
3. In a separate, larger bowl, cream butter and sugars together with a hand mixer. Add eggs and vanilla, and mix until combined.
4. Fold in chocolate chips first and then chips.
5. Press dough into the pan so everywhere is covered.
6. Bake in center rack for 22 minutes, remove and let cool before eating.
Want more sweet treats? Check these out: