Bradley Cooper Making Our Hot Chef Dreams Come True
People's Sexiest Man Alive 2011 may have made Oscar waves with Silver Linings Playbook this awards season, but next year we expect to see him on a couple of cooking shows.
Variety reports that Cooper is in discussions to star in the Derek Cianfrance-directed movie Chef, where a chef who loses his Paris restaurant gets his team together for a London restaurant. French film actor Omar Sy is also in talks to join the project.
Considering Cianfrance most recently directed Blue Valentine with similarly chiseled Ryan Gosling, we imagine Chef will be a more realistic and dark comedy, as opposed to light and romantic. According to Variety, Cooper will star as the disgraced chef who lost his Michelin-rated restaurant in Paris. The movie will show Cooper bringing his whole team together to create the "best restaurant ever" in London.
Cooper has played a chef before in Kitchen Confidential, so his knife skills might be up to par. But hopefully it won't be too long until we see him on this tumblr. Fictional chefs count, right?
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- These Airline Pilot Secrets Will Make You Less Afraid to Fly
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time