Berries, berries everywhere. I just can’t seem to get enough of 'em these days. Just the way summer sweet was meant to be. No added sugar. No added sweeteners. Just a few fresh organic berries. So, go ahead — break out your berry stash and have a fun lil' berry party with yourself today.
See all salad recipes.
- 1 pint blackberries, preferably organic
- 1 Tablespoon lemon zest
- 4 Cups packed mixed greens
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped dill
- 1 scallion, chopped
- Juice of 1 large lemon
- 2 Tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon flax oil
- 2 Tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1/2 Teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
In a large bowl, combine the blackberries, lemon zest, mixed greens, dill, and scallion. Set aside. In a small bowl, whisk the lemon juice, vinegar, oil, sesame seeds, sea salt, and pepper. Pour the dressing over the salad and gently toss to combine. Serve at room temperature or chilled.