6 Funniest Craft Beer Names
Velvet Merkin by Firestone Walker
This one wins the Most Awkward Beer Name To Stutter At Your Cute Local Bartender Award.
Space Station: Middle Finger by Three Floyds Brewing Co.
Dadaist anti-art? A bold stance against space exploration? Or a rejection of the world from onboard the spacecraft? No matter, we’re down.
Lunch by Maine Beer Company
We truly admire the implication here.
Porkslap Pale Ale by Butternuts Beer & Ale
We would pay an inappropriate amount of money to slap a pig right in the face. Or to get slapped by a pig. Basically, we’re of the opinion that a slapfight with a pig is physical comedy at its finest.
Beer Geek Brunch Weasel by Mikkeller ApS
So technically this is a “phantom brewery,” but whatever: Beer Geek Brunch Weasel, in terms of poetic feet, is a molossus followed by a trochee, which is just an excellent series of sounds.
Duck Duck Gooze by The Lost Abbey
Plus it’s insanely delicious.
Jess Novak is the Drink Editor of The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @jesstothenovak
- This Soup Was An ‘Absolute Sensation’ With Queen Elizabeth II
- Subway Tries to Shade McDonald's in New Ad, With Mixed Results
- The 21 Most Romantic Fall Date Ideas
- Dunkin’ Donuts Is Dropping the Second Half of Its Name
- 18 Foods You Should Always Buy at Costco