5 Foods that are Still Good Past Their Expiration Date
Most expiration dates used to say “this is when the product is at its peak freshness,” not that it will be bad after the date. Another Spoon writer features more foods and how long they will last. So don’t waste your food: smell it, look at it, and if it passes your test — it’s most likely still good.
View the original post, 5 Foods that are Still Good Past Their Expiration Date, on Spoon University.
Check out more good stuff from Spoon University here:
- 12 ways to eat cookie butter
- Ultimate Chipotle Menu Hacks
- Copycat Chick-Fil-A sandwich recipe
- The Science Behind Food Cravings
- How to Make Your Own Almond Flour
This story was originally published May 28, 2014.