17 Things That Make Going Back to School Awesome
We know: the ending of summer always feels tragic. No more pool parties. No more lazy summer days. Parents are back to getting kids out the door and kids are adjusting to pay attention in class.Summer’s end evokes images of sulky students mopping around the house. But what if you could change all that with the power of positivity?
Sure, classes can be a drag, but there are so many fun things about the school year to get excited about. Before you slip into an end of summer depression, try focusing on these positive things:
2. Saturday morning breakfast and cartoons mean more.
3. Classroom holiday parties
4. Bake sales.
5. School carnivals.
6. Guilty pleasure cafeteria food.
7. Football games fueled by hot chocolate.
8. School dances, even the ones that aren't the big ones.
9. Cast parties for the theater kids.
10. Winter break.
11. Spring break.
12. Basically any break at all.
13. When mom bakes something for the class for your birthday.
14. Science fair experiments in class (you know you love the physics class egg drop project.)
15. Lunch every day with your friends.
16. Spirit week!
17. Getting excited for summer all over again!
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- Why You Should Never Sleep in on the Weekends
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record