15 Easy Chicken Dinner Recipes
Chicken — is there anything to say about it that hasn't already been said? Yes, it's a blank canvas that soaks up the flavors of whatever preparation you choose; yes, it's a great source of essential protein, iron, vitamins, and minerals; and yes, it's a relatively cheap source of protein. And no, nobody savvy orders it when dining out, unless it's something really special that you have no clue how to make yourself.
But when dining at home, chicken is definitely still on the table. In fact, it's probably already on the table, sitting there, steaming away, and you're eating whatever your usual chicken dish is because you just couldn't think of anything else to make.[slideshow:
To get you out of your chicken rut, then, we've come up with 15 great chicken recipes from our favorite cookbook authors, chefs, bloggers, and contributors. They span a range of cuisines from countries around the world — everything from the good ol' U.S. of A. to Morocco, Italy, and Thailand. There are recipes for people who just want to throw everything in a pot or pan, pop something quick into an oven, or find creative ways to use leftovers. In other words, there's a chicken dish for everyone.
Will Budiaman is the Recipe Editor at The Daily Meal. Follow him on Twitter @WillBudiaman.
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- These Airline Pilot Secrets Will Make You Less Afraid to Fly
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time