10 Health Benefits of Beer
Beer is by far one of the most widely consumed beverages by men and women around the world. Whether at parties and get-togethers, during meals, or while just relaxing, we love to crack open a cold one. But because of its high-calorie reputation, many of us might feel a little guilty when we do.healthier for you than you may think. Believe it or not, there are many ways that moderate beer drinking can benefit your health.
You may have been chugging beer all your life, but you might not know that your favorite alcoholic drink is good for your heart or that it contains a cancer-fighting agent or even that it can make you live longer.
Considering these benefits and more, you can feel a little less guilty and a lot healthier the next time you pick up a six-pack. Click here to find out why you should be drinking beer daily.
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time