Winter White Cosmopolitan
Just in time for the holidays, happy hours, and intimate, at-home celebrations, Bonefish Grill's Director of Bar Innovation Leigh Merritt has rolled out a GQ-style version of the classic Cosmo that even a dirty martini die-hard (cue Mr. Big) is sure to savor.
Instead of Stoli Cranberi, you may use your cranberry vodka preference.
- 2 Ounces Stoli Cranberi (or your cranberry vodka preference)
- 1 Ounce fresh lime juice/simple syrup mixture
- 2 Ounces white cranberry juice
- 3 red cranberries (for garnish)
- 3/4 Ounces Cointreau
1. Combine ingredients over ice in shaker tin.
2. Shake then strain into chilled martini glass.
3. Garnish with 3 or 4 cranberries, float on the top; fresh or frozen.