Getting in gear for a wedding is no small financial feat. Your big day tends to come with a big price tag. According to Brides.com, the average American wedding costs $25,000. And having a celebrity-style wedding? We are talking at least six figures. But having your dream day may not cost you a thing if you happen to be the lucky winner!
Brides.com is inviting engaged couples to compete for a chance to star in a million dollar wedding with their second annual Brides Live Wedding. Brides will pay for your wedding and let you and your sweetheart walk away with of $50,000 in prizes. The call for entries begins on Dec. 3!
Here are the details:
When: Tuesday, Dec. 3, 2013
Where: Hopefuls can submit entries on the Brides Live Wedding page
Who: Engaged couples everywhere
What: Brides Live Wedding’s call for entries begins the search for engaged couples who can submit a video detailing their special love story on the Brides Live Wedding Facebook page for the chance to star in a million dollar wedding! To enter, couples must submit five recent photographs, a two-minute video demonstrating why they deserve to win, and essays of 150 words each answering the following questions:
● Tell Brides.com about yourselves and what makes you a great couple.
● Tell Brides.com how you knew he or she was the one.
● When and where was the proposal? Did everything go according to plan?
● Describe a perfect date night (or day). Where would you go and what would you do?
● Why should you win Brides Live Wedding?
● As a wedding gift, Brides will make a donation to the winning couple's favorite charity. Select the charity you would support and why.