- 3 cups loosely packed small, tender radish leaves (or use larger, tender leaves torn into pieces)
- 2 cups quartered radishes
- 2 cups loosely packed small fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- ¾ cup loosely packed small sprigs dill
- ¾ cup loosely packed sprigs chervil
- ¾ cup loosely packed fresh tarragon leaves
- 1 ½ teaspoons other red-wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
In a large serving bowl, combine the radish leaves, radishes, parsley, dill, chervil, and tarragon. Cover and chill for about 30 minutes to crisp the leaves.
In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar and salt, then whisk in the oil to make a dressing. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss gently to coat evenly. Season with salt to taste.