White Castle's Slider-Scented Candle Returns
Looks like the tamale and pizza perfumes of late 2012 and early 2013 were a little late to the game; turns out, White Castle debuted an Original Slider-scented candle way back in 2010, and it's back this time for National Autism Awareness Month.
According to a press release, the candle is available for a limited time on houseofcrave.com for $15, with net proceeds benefiting Autism Speaks. The burger candle, which purportedly smells just like a White Castle Original Slider, was designed by Laura Slatkin of NEST Fragrances. During its limited debut in 2010, more than 10,000 candles were sold. This means either several people are hoarding their White Castle candle stock, or 10,000 people really love the smell of their burgers.
Lucky for White Castle fans everywhere, the candle has returned once more, housed in a ceramic replica of the White Castle slider box. Because, you know, everyone wants their tiny apartment to smell like a greasy, beefy mess.
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- These Airline Pilot Secrets Will Make You Less Afraid to Fly
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time