White Bean Dip Recipe
This dip can be made in minutes and is also great as the recipe is made up of ingredients from the pantry. Serve with pita crisps.
- Two 15-ounce cans cannellini beans (or another white bean) or 1 pound soaked beans once drained and rinsed
- 2 teaspoons paprika, plus a little extra for sprinkling
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed (optional)
- Coarse sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a food processor, combine the cannellini beans, paprika, olive oil, lemon juice, and garlic (if using). Whizz until you reach a smooth consistency. Season with salt and pepper and whiz again for 20 seconds. Scoop the white bean dip into a serving bowl and lightly sprinkle some paprika over the top.