What We're Loving: Pottery Barn's Outdoor Entertaining Supplies
Still on the hunt for last-minute entertaining supplies for your Fourth of July gathering? Check out Pottery Barn’s outdoor entertaining supplies — not only are they practical, well-made, and great-looking, but a lot of their Fourth of July-inspired items have gone on sale now, too!
Pick up classic items such as mason jar mug sets, galvanized metal trays, and woven rope chargers to set your table for outdoor summer entertaining. They also offer whimsical items such as an ice cream cone and waffle bowl serving set, a picnic table condiment set, and an anchor tiered stand, which would all lend a creative, summery air to any warm-weather gathering. Also, if you are still searching for a splash of red, white, and blue to add to your table this week, their American flag napkins or American flag table runners are both great options and will lend a dose of patriotism to your dining — not to mention they are on sale!
Whether you’re grilling out with family members or sipping cocktails on your back porch, these Pottery Barn products will make it easy for you to throw together a laid-back but memorable Fourth of July and will become staples for the rest of your summer entertaining.
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- Taste Test: Chick-fil-A vs. Sam’s Club Copycat Nuggets
- These Are the 40 Things Every Woman Over 40 Should Know About Her Health
- Kylie Jenner Just Had Cereal With Milk for the First Time
- Denny's New Mobile Relief Diner Is on Its Way to the Carolinas