What We’re Loving: Williams-Sonoma’s Fall Pie Molds
The great thing about fall, aside from the start of holiday season and the acceptable use of cashmere obviously, is that it’s pie season.
Yes, there are summer pies — blueberry, cherry, etc. — but they don’t hold a candle to the pies of autumn: pumpkin, pecan, apple, sweet potato — the list is just drool-worthy.
In any case, while we all love pie, not everyone can agree on their favorite flavor. Solve the problem by making mini pies so people have options and there isn’t a plethora of pie leftovers.
Williams-Sonoma is one step ahead of us. The gourmet housewares haven has a collection of mini pie molds, as well as fall pie cutters in acorn, leaf, pumpkin, and turkey shapes to make them extra festive — how fitting.
So roll out some dough and get working on those fillings because we’re having a pie party.
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record