What are LeBron James’ Favorite Foods?
LeBron James, basketball star extraordinaire, needs to eat a whole lot in order to get through an average action-filled day. But the 6’8” guard’s favorite foods aren’t so different from yours and mine.
James reportedly enjoys Trix cereal and honey-oat granola for breakfast.
Other cereals, including Fruity Pebbles, Frosted Flakes, and Cinnamon Toast Crunch, are also among his favorite foods.
Turkey and Shrimp
LeBron’s apparently also a fan of lean proteins.
Ben & Jerry’s Chunky Monkey
Lyman added that he ate a lot of Ben & Jerry’s (especially Chunky Monkey), and “doesn’t eat a lot of red meat or pork.”
“Over the five years I probably made 300 different things for him,” Lyman said. “A guy with that much money can eat whatever, wherever he wants, but that’s not what he wanted — he wanted good meals in his own home.”
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time