- 4 flour tortillas
- 1 Cup shredded cheese, preferably a jack and cheddar mix
- 1 medium sized onion, finely chopped
- 1 16 ounce can of pinto beans, cooked
- 1 Cup Spanish rice, boiled
- 2 Cups skirt steak, cooked
- 1/2 Cup sour cream
- 1/2 Cup guacamole, store bought
- 1 Cup salsa, store bought
- 1 ten ounce can of enchilada or ranchera sauce
- Extra sour cream, guacamole, and cheese, for topping
Place tortillas, wrapped in foil, in an oven preheated to 350°.
Meanwhile, sauté onions in cooking oil in a medium-sized saucepan until translucent. Stir in pinto beans and cook until desired it reaches the desired temperature.
Remove tortillas from the oven. Portion the beans, steak, cheese, guacamole, sour cream, and salsa evenly in the center of each tortilla.
To assemble, first fold one half of the tortilla until it covers the filling. Take the adjacent sides and fold them over the first fold. Holding the three folded sides taught, and wrap the fourth corner tightly over the other three.
In a separate sauce pan, warm enchilada sauce on medium heat. Pour over burritos, and top with more sour cream, cheese, and guacamole.