- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- Two 14.5-ounce cans diced tomatoes, preferably Del Monte Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- One 14.5-ounce can cut green beans, preferably Del Monte Cut Green Beans, drained
- 4 thin-cut boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 Cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 Ounces garlic croutons, finely crushed
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Heat the oil in a medium saucepan. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, until golden brown, about 2 minutes.
Add the undrained tomatoes. Cook until liquid is thickened but still saucy, about 10 minutes.
Combine the tomatoes and beans in a 13-by-9-inch baking dish. Arrange the chicken on top. Sprinkle chicken with Parmesan and oregano. Bake, uncovered, 20 to 25 minutes until chicken is no longer pink inside and the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. Sprinkle with crushed croutons. Serve with potatoes or rice, if desired.