Check out our Editors' picks for this week's top food section recipes.
• Feeling adventurous? Try making these grasshopper kabobs. Bonus points if you serve them with stir-fried worms.
• Here’s a rich, fall salad recipe with a lemon-brown butter vinaigrette.
• An Americanized Colombian stew sounds cozy enough for cold windy nights.
• Since Korean food is all the rage, try this recipe for grilled pork belly, sweetened with a soy-mirin glaze.
• This linguine recipe with leeks and broccoli is perfect for your next Meatless Monday.
• Use edible Vietnamese rice paper to wrap around your fish, keeping moisture in while steaming.
Portland Press Herald
• Try this easy braised beef recipe for weekday dinners.
• A simple chocolate amaretti mousse is perfect for a laid-back date night.
• Empire apples get an Italian makeover with figs, gorgonzola, and moscato in Mario Batali’s baked apple recipe.
• Newport Beach’s Il Barone shares its limoncello tiramisu recipe — a light, zesty take on the classic dessert.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.