Check out our Editors' picks for this week's top food section recipes.
• Boulud Sud's Aaron Chambers shares a crunchy tabbouleh recipe with za’atar spice and figs.
• For a fancy weekend meal, try this savory duck breast entrée.
• As part of a healthy eating series, here's a surprising recipe for eggs poached in tomato curry.
• With a rainy weekend coming up (at least in New York), it's the perfect time for a Portuguese fish stew.
• This winter squash taco recipe is perfect for your next meatless Monday.
• Fresh tomatoes add a bright kick to a traditional Bloody Mary recipe.
• A savory take on pumpkin adds salt, olive oil, and some chili powder in this grilled pumpkin recipe.
Portland Press Herald
• For a perfect fall meal, add apple cider to your chicken for dinner.
• For Halloween, try this is classic chocolate-coffee brownie recipe.
The Seattle Times
• Celebrate king crab season with a hot crab soufflé.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.