Weekly Media Mix: Lady Gaga Discusses Italian Food; Paula Deen Unveils Her Poultry Line; and Orange Juice is Artificially Flavored
The Daily Byte's Weekly Media Mix rounds up the week's big food stories.
• Most companies artificially flavor their orange juice to taste like oranges. [Gizmodo]
• Lady Gaga discusses brining her Italian culinary roots to her tour bus on Jimmy Kimmel Live. [GS]
• McDonald's debuts their baguette bread stick in France. [Chi Trib]
• Paula Deen's all-natural poultry line from Springer Mountain Farms is now available in supermarkets. [Food Network Humor]
Shame of the Week
• A man robbed a cupcake shop in Denver armed with what he claimed to be a syringe filled with his own HIV-infected blood. [Fox 31]
• A fake Domino's commercial portraying the relentless nature of their employees. [Funny or Die]
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.