Watch Some Jewish Gangstas Make Latkes
Looks like the Internet is getting another cooking show, this time ghetto-ed up with Bubula Please, self-described as "latke-making, dreidel-spinning, menorah-lighting gang-bangers." The premiere episode finds the two Jewish gangsters getting into a fight, noticing their matching necklaces, and immediately becoming dreidel-spinning brothers sharing matzoh balls and feeding each other latkes.
The menorah-lighting gangsters show us how to mix up and fry some latkes, seeing as Hanukkah is just around the corner. As they say, "'Tis the season, motherf*ckers."
Watch below as the two list off ingredients required for latkes with street cred: potatoes (papas), onions (cebollas), oil, salt, flour, sour cream, and apple sauce. Peel those potatoes, "OJ Simpson" them, cut them up with the onions, drop in three eggs, and then "stir that motherf*cker up." As expected from Jewish gangsters, there's plenty of NSFW language in the video, but the latkes look delicious. Word is, the next episode premieres next week.
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- Taste Test: Chick-fil-A vs. Sam’s Club Copycat Nuggets
- These Are the 40 Things Every Woman Over 40 Should Know About Her Health
- Kylie Jenner Just Had Cereal With Milk for the First Time
- Denny's New Mobile Relief Diner Is on Its Way to the Carolinas