Watch The Aviary's Mixologists Brew Their Own Beer
Everyone's favorite cocktail bar, The Aviary, is spicing things up — with its own in-house beer. And now, we get to be a part of the fun.
A new video with Charles Joly, famed mixologist, and Micah Melton, sous chef, shows the journey to create the "Stalk You Like a Hurricane" porter, all the way to Louisville, Ky. You can watch Joly, Melton, and the great brweers at Against the Grain Smokehouse and Brewery shuck corn (and even have a brief fight scene with corn husks), add it to the mash, strain the grain away, and begin to create the final product. The Aviary, as Zagat notes, only began serving craft beers this summer, but the new porter will be available at the cocktail bar beginning in April. We'll take that — and maybe a Daiquiri, while we're at it.
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- Taste Test: Chick-fil-A vs. Sam’s Club Copycat Nuggets
- These Are the 40 Things Every Woman Over 40 Should Know About Her Health
- Kylie Jenner Just Had Cereal With Milk for the First Time
- Denny's New Mobile Relief Diner Is on Its Way to the Carolinas