VIDEO: A-Z Food Does Cambodia
About A-Z Food: In this video series, Alastair Humphreys and Tom Kevill-Davies eat around London to find one restaurant from a nation for each letter of the alphabet. Check out A-Z Food: Bolivia here.
In letter "C" of the video series A-Z Food, Humphreys and Kevill-Davies relive their travels to Cambodia through a meal at Lemongrass, a restaurant helmed by Cambodian-raised chef Thomas. Starters include a Cambodian soup flavored with ginger, coriander, prawns, and pineapple, not to mention a classic shredded mango salad. But as A-Z Food discovers, the meal centers around Lok Lak beef, chunks of marinated beef quickly tossed in melted butter on a hot wok, with diced tomatoes and onions. "Lemongrass is worth a visit for the Lok Lak beef alone," they write.
Check out their full review (and more Cambodian food factoids) over on London's World of Food, Cambodia.
More From A-Z Food:
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time