- 1/4 plus 2 tablespoons Cup ketchup
- 2 Teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 Teaspoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 Pound lean ground turkey
- 1/2 Cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 Teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a small bowl, combine the 2 tablespoons ketchup with Worcestershire sauce.
In a medium skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Sauté the onions until translucent.
In a medium bowl, mix together the turkey, sautéed onion, breadcrumbs, egg, 1/4 cup ketchup, Italian seasoning, and salt. Place mixture into a loaf pan and shape to fit. Spoon the reserved sauce over the meatloaf.
Bake uncovered for 55-60 minutes, remove from oven, and let it sit for 5 minutes before slicing.