- 2 Cups flour
- 2/3 Cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Cup butter, softened
- 1 Cup sugar
- 2/3 Cups firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 Teaspoon peppermint extract
- 3 Ounces bittersweet baking chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 3 Ounces white baking chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 Cup chopped pistachio nuts
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl. Beat butter and sugars in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs and extract; mix well. Gradually beat in flour mixture on low speed until well mixed. Stir in chocolates and nuts.
Drop by rounded tablespoons about 2 inches apart onto baking sheets sprayed with no stick cooking spray.
Bake 8 minutes or just until cookies are set. Cool on baking sheets 2 minutes. Remove to wire racks; cool completely. Store cookies in airtight container up to 5 days.