- 1 16-ounce package tricolor spiral pasta
- 1 16-ounce package frozen vegetables
- 1 2 1/4-ounce can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 1/3 Cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 to 1/2 Teaspoon garlic salt, optional
Cook the pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, place vegetables in a microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave at 50 percent power for 5-1/2 to 6-1/2 minutes or until thawed; drain. Drain pasta and rinse in cold water. In a bowl, combine the pasta, vegetables and olives.
Combine salad dressing and garlic salt if desired; pour over salad and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving.