Mexico is home to delicious cuisine and is worth visiting just for the culinary experience you’re sure to have — be it through street-food eats or fine-dining meals. With that said, it’s no wonder that 18 of these restaurants were voted into our list of this year’s 101 Best Restaurants in Latin America and the Caribbean.
To find these restaurants, we looked at our rankings from previous years and researched new restaurants to take the place of old favorites that have since closed. After coming up with a short list of 200 restaurants, we had a panel of judges from around the world vote on the best places. The full breakdown of the process can be found here, but many of Mexico’s restaurants made the top 20 of our list and deserved recognition separate from the comprehensive ranking.
- 50 Best Sports Bars in America
- America's Best Inexpensive Steakhouses
- 25 Ways to Help You Stop Eating Sugar
- This Is the World’s First Flat Wine Bottle
- Etiquette Mistakes You Need to Stop Making by Age 30