10 Fun-Filled Winter Vacations for Dog-Lovers
Winter can be a tough time for dogs and their owners. The cold weather makes it hard to leave the house, but having your pet cooped up all day isn’t good either. Some owners are able to escape the winter but have to leave their dogs behind in the care of someone else. This winter, explore your options to bring along the whole family — Fido, too.
Plenty of cities around the country are pet-friendly, with activities for you and your dog to partake in. Just like humans, dogs can love snow and cold weather or they can downright hate it. This list of 10 fun-filled winter vacations for dog-lovers provides several options for cold and warm destinations this winter. From the roaming the Key West beaches down south to touring Sedona’s Red Rock State Park, you’ll find a trip that both of you and your dog will love.
- This Soup Was An ‘Absolute Sensation’ With Queen Elizabeth II
- Subway Tries to Shade McDonald's in New Ad, With Mixed Results
- The 21 Most Romantic Fall Date Ideas
- Dunkin’ Donuts Is Dropping the Second Half of Its Name
- 18 Foods You Should Always Buy at Costco