Travel Blogs: Yumcha Heroes in Berlin, and More Links
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• The best dim sun in Berlin? At Yumcha Heroes, where diners feast on spare ribs, dumplings, and bamboo steamers. [Istanbul Food]
• A day spent at the Anna Tasca Lanza Cooking School, the "Julia Child" of Sicilian food, is a day of Sicilian pastas, fresh ingredients, and home cooking. [The Traveler's Lunchbox]
• Montreal's Park Restaurant serves fresh, never frozen, sushi — a rarity in Canada — and dishes like torched Irish salmon belly toro with soya. [Will Travel For Food]
• When in Bangkok, try the Mieng Kham at Charm Thai, a wild betel leaves appetizer "packaged" with dried shrimp, toasted coconut flakes, lime zest, and chile flakes. [Tour de Food]
• Gourmet airport eats in San Francisco: the Gruyére macaroni and cheese at Cat Cora, located in Terminal 2 in SF's international airport. [Nomadic Foodie]