Travel Blogs: Japchae and More
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Japchae, a traditonal Korean dish, is made with "glass noodles;" it's the perfect veggie and beef stir-fry. [Cuisine Paradise]
• Most Montreal dining spots are closed on Sunday and Monday nights; Will Travel For Food offers up suggestions of what restaurants to seek out during the week. [Will Travel for Food]
• Stir-fried intestines — need we say more? That and more unique eats at Malaysia's Chemor Village Restaurant. [Motormouth From Ipoh]
• A quinoa granola is the perfect companion for a weekend getaway to the French Alps. [Ms. Adventures in Italy]
• Vietnam's streets offer a "seafood orgy": scallops, cockles, snails, plus fried rice, coconut salad, and stir-fried pork intestine. [Spicegasm]