Travel and Dining Blogs: Burma Scenes Set to Tchaikovsky and More
Three times a week, The Daily Meal rounds up stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Tilt-shift filming plus gorgeous scenery in Burma, plus Tchaikovsky's Piano Concerto No. 1? Sold. (Above) [Vimeo/Bonsai Burma]
• Or, if stills are more your thing, Fotopedia Magazine's photographs have us daydreaming in the office, especially the set of Rajasthan, India. [Fotopedia]
• Funny or Die has teamed up with Gallery1988 for the art show "Is This Thing On? 2," showing pieces like a Louie CK melted ice cream cone sculpture. [Funny or Die]
• Ramen, ramen, and a sign that says "Shin-Yokohama Raumen Museum" in Tokyo. [The Eaten Path]
• Salivate over these gorgeous photos from the San Francisco International Chocolate Salon. [Focus Snap Eat]