'Top Chef' Coming to New Orleans for Season 11
Get ready for a whole lot more Emeril and gumbo. Bravo has announced that for its next season of Top Chef, which is slated to begin filming soon, Tom, Padma, and the gang will be heading down to New Orleans.
The network is usually tight-lipped about its filming locations, but this time around they issued a press release to local news outlets touting the fact that they’ve partnered with the New Orleans Tourism Marketing Corporation and the Louisiana Office of Tourism to showcase "the vibrant food scene of New Orleans." They’ve partnered with tourism boards in the past; it’s been reported that several hundred thousand dollars is sometimes paid to Bravo to highlight the state or city’s strongest attributes.
This will be the series’ 11th season. They’ve previously filmed in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Miami, Chicago, New York City, Las Vegas, Washington, D.C., Texas, and Seattle. A premiere date hasn’t been set yet, but it’s rumored that they’ll be filming from May through July. These contestants will be in for a hot summer!
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- Taste Test: Chick-fil-A vs. Sam’s Club Copycat Nuggets
- These Are the 40 Things Every Woman Over 40 Should Know About Her Health
- Kylie Jenner Just Had Cereal With Milk for the First Time
- Denny's New Mobile Relief Diner Is on Its Way to the Carolinas