Thai Chicken Pizza
This pizza makes for a fun activity with friends and family. It's topped with vegetables, and the peanut sauce gives it a bit of sweetness!
For more recipes visit Taste of Home.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 2/3 Cups Thai peanut sauce
- 2 Tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Cup shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 Cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 Cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 Cup shredded carrot
Place crust on an ungreased 12-inch pizza pan or baking sheet. In a small bowl, combine the peanut sauce, soy sauce, and peanut butter.
Add chicken; toss to coat.
Spread over crust; sprinkle with cheese and onions.
Bake at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with bean sprouts and carrot.