Taco Seasoning Mix Recipe
Create this taco seasoning and keep it in your pantry for quick flavor.
For more recipes, visit Taste of Home
- 1/4 Cup dried minced onion
- 1/4 Cup chili powder
- 3 Tablespoons salt
- 4 Teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 Tablespoon dried minced garlic
- 1 Tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 Tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 Teaspoons beef bouillon granules
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon dried oregano
In a small bowl, combine the ingredients. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 1 year.
In a large skillet, cook 1 pound of beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix and water. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes.